Friday, February 26, 2010

Cuddle Buddies

Today was the neighbors' little girl's birthday. When we went to head down the street for cake and ice cream, I tried to get the boys up from their naps. Matthew was ready to party, but Jonathan was not having it AT ALL! Chris happened to call right about then to say he was leaving work, so I explained that Jonathan wouldn't wake up and asked him to try when he got home, before heading down to the neighbor's to join us. Chris said don't worry about Jonathan, he had it under control. So I took Clara and Matthew with me to the neighbor's house and checked back outside a couple minutes later to be sure Chris had made it home.
A couple hours later when Matthew and Clara and I walked back home, all partied out, this is what we found in Jonathan's room:
All under control!

No comments: