Friday, April 25, 2008

Chris is Home!!!!!

Sorry it's been a while since I've posted anything. Chris got home on Weds. and we've just been enjoying having him home for a while since he'll be taking off again in less than a month, and this time for 6 months away. We've got a lot to look forward to in the upcoming week. We'll be heading to the L.A. area to visit with our friends, the Tebbes, from VA and then we'll be meeting up with Chris' parents and heading to Disneyland and California Adventure Park. Clara is so excited to 'meet the princesses', it's all she's been talking about for the last month. So I'll be away from the computer for most of this week, but check back next week -- I'm sure I'll have lots of pics to share :)

1 comment:

Katy said...

I know she's going to love seeing all her princesses. Glad you have some good family time coming up here before Chris' deployment. Enjoy it!