Saturday, August 30, 2008

Guess who can tie?!!!!

Making 'bunny ears'...



Pulling it tight...



Ta Da!!!!!!!!

Look how proud she is! I'd like to take some credit here, but really can't. I got her these lacing cards/shoes a couple Christmases ago and she plays with them a good bit -- just not typically in the way they were intended. Chris and I have both shown her in the past how to use them to learn to tie and there's a diagram on the back of the box. This morning she brought a shoe and the box to me and said, " I've been doing it the way it says, but it's not working." So I walked her through it one time. Then she did it this time ALL BY HERSELF!!!! I'm so proud -- as is she!

2 comments:

Grandma Yonka said...

Good Job Clara. You are just so smart. Grandpa Michael and I are very proud of you and love you very much.

Katy said...

WOW!!! Very impressed! I need some of those lacing cards over here - josiah is still working on it...