Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Say a Prayer...

I received an email from Chris' Uncle Larry today (the one, who along with his wife, was kind enough to open their home to us when we first moved to Fresno last year). Their youngest son Preston was in a car accident this past weekend, here in Fresno. This is the car he was in.

Thankfully, he's making great progress and has already made it to the Step Down Unit of the ICU. Uncle Larry says he should make it into a regular room later in the week. Preston was in the back seat and sustained some internal injuries. The driver, a friend of his, suffered some injuries as well, but is OK. I don't know much more than that, but I wanted to ask that everyone says a prayer for Preston and his family, as well as his friend, as they recover from this accident. Thank you.

3 comments:

Katy said...

WOW - I can't believe he's doing as well as he is when you see the state of his car. Keep us posted for sure on his progress!

Grandma Gina said...

Thank God Preston is OK. Please tell Larry and Sandy that Vic and I will be praying for his speedy recovery.

Grandma Yonka said...

Preston is very, very lucky. There is apparently something better in the future for hhim. I don;t know Sandy, Larry or Preston--I am Victoria's Mother--but I wish Preston and his friend all the best and hope they recover well. And Preston, this is two in a year--You need to be more careful son!!