Saturday, October 17, 2009

Back to Blogging

It's been quite a while since my last post and I apologize. I was hoping to keep up with it more, but lately my hands have been a little full...literally! Matthew loves to be held and I believe he has been going through a growth spurt the past few weeks, because he's always nursing. It came to a point that I wasn't able to put him down so I started giving him a bottle of formula each day when it seems as though I've been nursing for 3 hours straight. He takes the formula quickly and then typically will fall asleep, allowing me to put him down for a while. It's actually great! I get the best of both worlds, the magic and bond of nursing, with the convenience of being able to leave him with any one as long as there's a bottle of formula to go with him!
So now it's time to catch up!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Good! I missed you:)

Katy said...

i've MISSED you!!! Did you just post all this stuff today???? my computer JUST now updated that you have updated your blog....and i see that I've missed ALOT!!!!!!