Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Birthday's are never fun around here when Chris isn't home to celebrate with me. Unfortunately, in the 12 years we've been married, it's been more the norm for him to not be home. This year was no exception to that, but the exception this year was how blessed I felt to have such wonderful friends and kids, to make my birthday memorable.

Clara came home from school with this card for me.

Inside, all the kids in her class had signed it for me!

the back

A neighbor brought me these flowers which her 3yr old daughter helped her pick out.


I received lots of calls and some friends pitched in to get me a gift card for Sephora. Clara and Jonathan sang Happy Birthday to me all day long. I felt very special. Thank you to everyone who had a part in making my day!

No comments: