Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

On this day, 10 years ago, Chris and I were married. It seems like such along time ago, I can't remember my life without him in it, and don't want to for that matter. We had no money and so we went to the Justice of the Peace in Bremerton, WA and got married. We wore clothes we had in our closet already and didn't tell anyone (including our parents). We had hoped to celebrate later with a more traditional ceremony, but that never came about. We have a total of 5 wedding pics (how many pics can you take in a 15 min ceremony?!) I've posted a couple here.

This is a picture of us with the judge who married us.



You may now kiss the bride...

I wish Chris was here to celebrate this special day with me. He called me last night to wish me a Happy Anniversary - it wasn't quite midnight here, but apparently it was already the 5th where he was.

10 years of laughter and love, ups and downs, creating the beautiful family we have now, learning and growing together - and I'd do it all over again!

Happy Anniversary, I love you Chris!

4 comments:

Landon and Elizabeth said...

happy anniversary Chris and Torie

Grandma Yonka said...

Happy Anniversary. We didn't forget. Hope you got the flowers by now, but if not they are coming. I'm sorry you and Christopher are not able to be together. I know how you feel. Love you both.

Grandma Gina said...

We called and left messages for both you and Chris today. I know it is difficult being apart but you are only apart physically. I can tell from your comments that Chris is right there with you in your heart and I'm sure he feels the same way. Congratulations on your 10 years of happiness. We love you and miss you very much

Katy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Our 10th anniversary is later this month too - how funny!! Sorry you can't be together, but you'll have many more anniversaries in the future to make up for it, right? Congratulations!