Saturday, September 6, 2008

Momok and Popok's House through Clara's Eyes

I mentioned after our trip to Phoenix that I had given Clara a disposable camera while we were at Momok's and Popok's so that she could take a picture of all of her favorite things there. This is a handful of her pics.

Here's Popok



and Momok



One night we cooked dinner for Momok and Popok. Clara picked what we should have and the kids helped me cook.



Here's Jonathan helping me out.



Momok and I looking at pics in the camera.



Jonathan splashing his feet in the pool



More pics of her favorite things -- here's the pool!



This is a pic of the little dog that Momok has. It's one of those ones that looks like it's breathing as it sleeps. The kids both thought it was pretty cool.



Here's a pic of the golf clubs along with the toys we brought along.

Clara LOVES taking pics. We got her one of those Fisher Price digital cameras last year for Christmas, but she seems to aim better when she's forced to look through the view finder vs. looking at the LCD screen. The only problem with the disposable camera, aside from pic quality, is that she will take ALL the pics in about 30min. At least she's having fun!

1 comment:

Grandma Yonka said...

Cool pictures Clara. I am really impressed at how well you do. I can't do that well--maybe I should go to Zoo Camp and learn how to take pictures.