Friday, September 5, 2008

Penelope Feathers

For those of you who don't know, we have a cat named Penelope. We have had her for as long as we've been married, which is 10 years now. She's a wonderful cat very sweet and lovable -- and yes, BIG!

As you can see in the picture she is a grey cat with a white belly.

Today as we walked in the house from Preschool, Clara saw a white feather on the floor. I assume it had fallen out of one of the throw pillows on the couch, but Clara had a different idea...


She saw the feather when I was barely 2 steps in the house and exclaimed, "Penelope feathers!!!!!" She picked it up and brought to me to show me, "Look Momma, Penelope feathers!!!!" I tried really hard to stifle my laugh so I could get a picture, after which she took it back to Penelope to find out where it came from. I never had the heart to tell her Penelope doesn't have feathers.

1 comment:

Grandma Yonka said...

Are Penelope feathers kind of like duck lips?