Saturday, May 29, 2010

Pool Time

After yummy berry smoothies, Chris took the older 2 kids over to the pool for some fun. I stayed back with Matthew, since it's not quite warm enough for the little guy in the pool, not to mention our lack of swim diapers for him. After they'd been gone about an hour, Matthew and I decided to walk over and get some pictures of the kids' first swim of the season.
The base here just opened up two new community centers, with pools attached. Those pools are about the size of ones you see in apartments or hotels and have no lifeguards. Each resident on base is given a key card which allows them access until 10pm each night. Each of the new pools also has a decent size baby pool as well, perfect for my kids. It's going to be a great summer!

Clara was having fun 'jumping' in the baby pool

Chris was just getting the kids out of the pool to leave when I showed up, and did not want to get back in. The kids, on the other hand, were excited that I just bought them an extra 15-30 minutes so I could get pictures!


Clara showed me how she could kick across the big pool holding onto the kick board.


Jonathan still prefers to hover on the steps.


Big Splash!


The kids had a blast at the pool and are sleeping good tonight!

No comments: