Sunday, September 5, 2010

Girls Are Cool and Boys Drool!

It's been a while since Clara and I got away for a Girls' Day, so we took the opportunity this afternoon. There's no school tomorrow since it's Labor Day, so we took advantage of having Daddy home to hang out with the boys! I took Clara to 'My Girl', a store in the mall where they'll do the girls' hair and makeup. Clara was in heaven since I never let her play with makeup!
She picked blue eyeshadow, which made her look like a rockstar! She sat so still through the whole makeup session, she almost looked miserable...not sure what happened to that excited look on her face when she realized where we were going!

Hair for a princess!

My Rockstar!

Checking out her 'do'
I even let her wear her fancy petticoat skirt.
We finished the night off with a little shopping and Chuck E Cheese for dinner. We had a blast. I can't wait for our next Girls' Night - We're going to see the Broadway Production of Beauty and the Beast in November!!!!

No comments: