Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Babysitter

A couple weekends ago, the kids and I headed to Uncle Larry and Aunt Sandi's for a visit. It had been quite a while, and Clara had mentioned to me earlier that previous week that she missed them...so off we went!

Soon after arriving, we learned that Uncle Larry and Aunt Sandi had gotten a new dog, and the kids were thrilled with what came with the dog...his crate.

The following week, Chris asked me about this email Uncle Larry sent to him:

"Torie went to Chick-Fil-A over the weekend, so we got to watch the kids for a while. Don't worry, you can see they had plenty of food and water, although they really need to work on their bowl eating skills. Here are a couple of pictures. Hope you are doing well and staying safe."



Maybe I should get a crate for the kids...uh, I mean Clemson :)

2 comments:

Jennifer Lynn said...

Awesome!! Do they make grown-up size ones?

Grandma Yonka said...

Oh, now you've done it. I now have pictures of Clara in crates TWICE. Oh you guys are in BIG trouble now ;).