Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Tree






So I bought all the stuff to dye Easter eggs this year and then thought, "What am I going to do with all those eggs?" Being a picky eater myself I have unwittingly raised 2 more picky eaters and the only one in this family who likes hard boiled eggs or their byproducts (deviled eggs, egg salad) is out to sea for a month. So I took the easy way out -- decorating plastic eggs with stickers. Actually Jonathan had more fun just throwing them around (another reason to use plastic eggs!) Then we used them to decorate the tree in the front yard. Our 12 eggs hardly decorated that tree, but it's the thought that counts, right? Clara and I may still try and dye eggs tomorrow -- Anyone know how long hard boiled eggs last?

1 comment:

Katy said...

They last about a week after you've hard boiled them - I can't believe that Chris is the only one that likes them!!!